Quotes, March ’14
1. Reduced to zero, one finds that the zero is vast enough to contain infinities,
and yet remain a zero.
2. Are you what you think you are?
Look again, sharply.
3. What you collect for your security makes you all the more insecure.
4. By not admitting that you are suffering, you endorse your suffering, and allow it to continue.
5. Please listen to what I am not saying.
6. Truth- Neither one, nor many.
7. Hope- A false medicine for restlessness.
-As posted on Twitter @Prashant_Advait