1. Remaining and retaining what you are, you can never understand a saint.
2. What is wisdom? That which the intellect calls as ‘madness’.
Now will you allow yourself to go a little mad?
3. You cannot know anything in isolation. Either you know everything or you know nothing.
Understanding is not fragmented. Knowledge is fragmented.
4. Only a spiritual mind can know the smallest right decision. That is our tragedy: an irreligious mind cannot take even the smallest decision rightly. His life is just a melancholy tale of an uninterrupted series of tragedies.
Only a spiritual mind can take right decision – big or small.
5. There is only one fundamental problem – your mind. Just solve the fundamental problem.
6. If you have the guts to die, then we can talk business.
7. To move as per, and towards, our conditioning is what we call ‘happiness’.
8. Spirituality is the real smartness. Right decision. Right action. No tension. Everything smooth.
9. Just be available. This is such a great mercy that these things happen on their own.
I don’t have to find Kabir. Kabir will find me. Chill.
10. Solve the mind. Dissolve the mind.
Then all answers will be there, because no answers will be needed.
Clarity Sessions are held at Advait Sthal every Sunday at 9 a.m. and every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
All are welcome to attend.
Venue: G-39, Sec-63, Noida