To personally meet or connect with Acharya Prashant: click here.
1. Keep a diary aside to routinely write down how many minutes you spent of the day on your liberation/mukti and write in it how many things in the day you shouldn’t have done but प्रकृति made you do them (hormones, body, mind etc. are प्रकृति)? Show this diary every week to some one to whom showing it might be dangerous.
2. In your monthly expenses, note down how much did you spend on liberation/mukti, food, body, sense gratification, pride, attachment and so on and after that did you have anything left to spend on liberation?
3. In the entire month, where ever you were present, how much of your presence was liberation oriented? In all of your daily travels, how many journeys were for mukti/liberation?
4. Every week, have a target of Upanishad/Scripture readings that you’ll complete and after reading, note down the essence in your diary.
5. Every month, give up one thing from your food and beverages and add one or two new things. At the end of the year, 12 things should’ve been removed and added (hint: don’t give up only things that cause you harm but give up those things that cause animals harm in the form of exploitation).
6. Every day, from any category of the world (history, science, religion, geography, etc.), you must learn atleast one new thing. For e.g. learn a new thing from a Wikipedia article every day (spend about 10-15 minutes only).
7. Choose any one physical sport and before 2019 ends, gain enough expertise in it that you may competitively play this physical sport with any one.
8. Learn a new skill; preferably something related to singing or playing a musical instrument.
9. In order to raise awareness towards environment and the violence towards exploitation of animals, become a volunteer or part of an institution focussed on such a cause of raising awareness.
10. If you don’t have a shortage of money to spend, then take the responsibility of food and education of a poor child. This doesn’t mean that you go somewhere and pay the money but in fact make sure of the proper development of the child by being actively involved in her/his holistic development. Treat her/him like your own child. It’s not necessary to bring him to your house but it is imperative that you prioritize his overall development by giving your time to the child.
Originally said in Hindi by Acharya Ji here: https://youtu.be/jwcE57tdgP8 The transcription has been edited for clarity.
Each one of us deserves the Truth. So, we made a conscious choice: to keep our work open for all, regardless of whether they can afford to donate.
A tremendous body of our work – around 10,000 videos, 3000 articles, and more – has been made freely available to all on the internet. Just one piece of statistic to put in perspective the magnitude of our charitable work: Around a million minutes of video content is consumed daily by our viewers on YouTube alone, absolutely for free.
This would not be possible without financial contributions from our audiences, who support our work from around the world.
We have upheld our independence in the face of the disintegration of genuine spirituality – with more and more contemporary spiritual content being just disguised commercialism, consumptionism, and egoism. We refuse to belong to any lineage or tradition, we refuse to identify with any ideology or community, nor do we pander to base sentiments to gain followership or financial assistance. This enables us to freely say the truth without inhibition.
Your financial support has meant we can continue to keep bringing you the truth and the undiluted essence of the scriptures. You have supported our independence, and we are grateful.
We need your support so we can keep bringing the truth to you. Any amount contributed by you towards our noble cause is valuable.
We need your support so we can keep bringing the truth to you. Support us from as little as $5 – it only takes a minute.
Donate via PayPal:
(In multiples of $5)
To know more about Acharya Prashant and his work, click here.
To connect to PrashantAdvait Foundation, call at +91-9650585100, or mail to email@example.com