- “In existence the party is always on, but man keeps waiting for a special invitation.
The party is the invitation.
To see the party is to be invited.
To see the party is in itself the celebration.”
- “What is joy?
The celebration of mind on being free from itself.”
- “Ordinarily, in our dualistic world, when we say, “I shall be no more,” it means death, it means annihilation. But, in the spiritual sense, in the real sense, when one dissolves, when one surrenders, when one is no more, then it is not a matter of sadness, rather it is a matter of great celebration. Because it does not mean that you have died, it means that you have come upon ‘Real’ life.”
- “Everything about the life is holy if you can look at it directly and really.”
- “Give yourself an environment, free of disturbances.
As an intelligent individual, identify your disturbances and keep them a little away.
Then you have fun.
This is what am calling as party of life.
The grand carnival of life.”
- “‛Who am I?’ is not a question. ‛Who am I?’ is a celebration.”
- “‛Who am I?’ arises. You do not ask it. It arises without your permission. It is a blossoming.”
- “A great celebration is going on and the entry fees is that you chop off your head and deposit it right at the entrance and then headlessly you can go and dance.”
- “You cannot enjoy or celebrate till you have given yourselves fully to enjoyment or celebration.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Acharya Prashant