- “Whosoever is obsessed with make-up is a person who terribly and deeply believes in his or her ugliness.”
- “Only by being firmly tethered to one’s core can one fly freely.
Wandering without a centre is looseness, not freedom.”
- “The Core is not beyond the gloss. Just take off the mask and see!”
- “Be centered, be devoted. The rest will follow on its own.”
- “There is no need to hide behind fake name, fake image. It’s more fun talking when you aren’t afraid.
- “Never let any loss become too important for you; never let any gain become too meaningful for you.
Maintain your dignity and poise.
Even when everything is taken away, do not start crumbling.
Even when a lot is coming to you, do not become exuberant.
Maintain your own inner core.”
These quotes have come from talks and writings of Shri Prashant